What our customers say
JustSolve Australia in partnership with JustSolve South Africa has a track record of success with key customers in South Africa. These use cases are replicable business models that apply to global industries and show case both our IP incubation capability and our global application development experience. Leveraging the onshore/offshore model we bring global thought leadership to our customers while leveraging the offshore price point of development.
In April 2016 I was given the project of delivering a fully developed mission-critical system for a start-up business in the group of companies for which I act as CIO. The brief was to deliver a fully operational solution within 4 months. The project was particularly complex and the timelines therefore severely challenging. It was clear that traditional bespoke development, using standard industry tools, would not allow completion within the time-frame. Research quickly narrowed things down to Rapid Application Development methodologies and tools. Outsystems was identified as the RAD tool of choice and the Outsystems partner selected was JustSolve. Development commenced in mid-June, with the final “go-live” date set to be 17 October. The project required that the to-be developed Outsystems work-flow solution integrate with banking and switching solutions. The implication was that 3 separate companies and/or solution providers, that never worked together before, should integrate with each other, all within a very tight time-frame. The only part of the project that made things easier, was the fact that the client specification was done, completely thought through and thoroughly documented. The JustSolve team was professional throughout the project and the Agile processes we used were thought through and efficient. Client-provider interaction as well as provider-provider interaction and integration was well executed with surprisingly efficient alignment of project goals, interdependent deliverables and deadlines. In all of my years of delivering solutions, this project is a definite highlight. It was delivered on time and within budget. Our satisfaction with JustSolve as a strategic RAD-Partner, is evident in the fact that we engaged them for a significant number of additional projects.
Inus van Wyk (Acting CIO):
Thanks to you and your team for successfully completing this project! This is a big one to tick off our list.
We will be in touch.
Bob Lafite (CEO):
I agree – thank you for the help in getting this done!
- We needed help upgrading to the latest version of the Outsystems platform and to automate our deployments using LifeTime.
- This required implementing architecture and infrastructure improvements. With all the demands from business to get constant value into production we thought we would rather approach JustSolve to help us with this project. They delivered on the following aspects:
- Discovery – Run discovery architecture analyse
- Removed all circular references
- Cleaned-up the independent modules
- Cleaned-up excessive active processes
- Cleaned-up all the unused references in all the modules
- Cleaned-up eSpace versions
- Reduced the OML sizes, especially in the Core module
- Implemented the build automation server called LifeTime
- Upgraded our on premise Outsystems environments from V9.0 to V10.0.x
- For our startup we needed a quick time to market in order to test our assumptions.
- An Outdoor media market place was developed within scope and within budget.
- The media market place launched with billboard, but will be expanding to other media types as well.
- The timeframe that was laid out was 4 months and JustSolve delivered on the expectations that was set.
- We tasked JustSolve to do an independent Architecture Review of one of our internal products.
- We were very happy with the findings, recommendations and the additional proposal provided.
- JustSolve provided Outsystems training.